Saturday, April 4, 2015

STORY TIME



Once upon a time God created this beautiful girl called Katherine. He took his time to create her in HIS own image. Marvelled at her image, Katherine declared, “I will praise you Lord, because I am fearfully and wonderfully made”. There was nothing or nobody that Katherine was afraid of, and neighbours could often hear her chanting, “The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?” Sometimes Katherine would face challenges but she declared, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” 

It was time for Katherine to really walk the walk, because she was entering a new season and boldly she said, “For God has not given me a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline”. And there she stood 'majestically' in her season of flourish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment