Monday, October 5, 2015

Post Birthday thoughts on Love


Yesterday I shared my birthday with three remarkable women namely Caroline, Blessing and Moji. There was an outpouring of love across the globe for our birthdays and it reminded me of God's word which says Love one another - John 13-34

I have learned a lot about love through the years and I am just going to go ahead and brain storm my thoughts.

1. Love shouldn't hurt 
2. Love never controls
3. Love is free
4. Love is pure
5. Love is real
6. Love is happy
7. Love takes time to grow
8. Love shouldnt make you depressed
9. Love is reciprocated
10. Love is a free gift from God 
11. Love is a reflection of God in you
12. Love makes others happy
13. Love is not proud
14. Love forgives 
15. Love is the greatest gift of them all

What is love to you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment