Saturday, January 10, 2015

20 Valuable Affirmations for 2015



Every girl should make valuable assertive affirmations for 2015. Here are a few that will assist her.
  • I speak up for myself
  • I have my own opinions and convictions
  • I never put myself down
  • I know my value
  • I am not a push over
  • I do not compare myself with others
  • I am only in competition with myself
  • I see the good in myself and others
  • I am happy with who I am
  • I am responsible for my own life
  • I am not a victim
  • If there are things that I am not happy with I make the changes
  • I don’t envy other girls
  • I don’t put other girls down to make myself happy
  • I compliment others freely
  • I live my life in peace
  • I make bold choices
  • I don’t hold back
  • I accept feedback
  • I don’t accept rejection as a negative
  • Rejection always opens the door to something great
  • I focus on my strengths
  • I love myself just as God made me
  • I am humble
  • I am valuable

No comments:

Post a Comment